Kurzner PC offers expertise to clients representing nearly every facet of the construction industry, from residential and commercial property owners to engineering and design professionals, contractors, subcontractors, sureties, and insurers, among others. Matters for our clients range from advice and counsel on transactional matters to litigation, arbitration, and other methods of dispute resolution. Some of these matters recently have included residential and commercial construction defect litigation, workers’ compensation defense, subcontractor dispute resolution, and contract negotiations.
Construction projects may involve a myriad of legal issues, including real estate, land use, contract negotiation, claim resolution, litigation, professional liability, and insurance coverage. We offer our construction industry clients a competitive edge through careful counseling in all phases of the project, as well as zealous representation of their interests when disputes arise. The services available to our clients include:
- Construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation, including breach of contract, delay, and construction defect (residential and commercial) claims.
- Preparation and negotiation of construction contracts and related documents.
- Counsel regarding dispute and liability avoidance.
- Defense of claims arising from labor and employment issues, including discrimination and wage and hour disputes.
- Perfection and resolution or avoidance of mechanic’s and materialman’s liens.
- Prosecution and defense of claims arising from state and federal public improvement projects, including payment, performance and other surety bonds.
- Professional liability defense.
- Representation regarding workplace safety and OSHA compliance.
- Insurance counseling.
Kurzner PC has the expertise and staff to handle even the most complex legal problems by providing practical and timely solutions for its clients. Kurzner PC is a trusted advisor in the construction industry and is building its reputation through great results for its clients.